COVID Spring Booster update

We will not be offering Spring booster vaccines at our Practice. More info here about how to book if you are eligible

Temporary Services

Where possible, it is always best to see your own GP as they will have access to your current medical record.

If you are registered at a neighbouring Practice you should contact your own GP for routine issues.

If you are not registered with a doctor but need to see one, you can receive emergency treatment from any GP surgery.

If you are registered with a Medical Practice but are away from home and need urgent medical care, you can register with us as a Temporary Resident patient (TR).

Should you be visiting the area and run out of your usual medication (including the contraceptive pill), you can ask your registered GP to fax a prescription to a local Pharmacy.

If you need an immediately necessary appointment with us for urgent medical care, please ensure that, where possible, you have the following information with you when you come to the surgery to register as a TR :

  • details of any medical conditions you have
  • details of medical conditions you’ve had in the past
  • the name of any medicines you’re currently taking
  • details of anything you’re allergic to
  • contact details for your permanent or previous GP
  • NHS number
  • when you are returning home
  • a brief outline of your current problem

We will need to ensure that you have visited the Practice and completed a Temporary Services form GMS3 before seeing the doctor.

As a TR we can provide an assessment and treatment for urgent medical care, but cannot provide ongoing care, eg specialist referrals.

You can download and complete the Temporary Services Form below: