Our GP Carers Lead is Dr Jessica Reed (Partner)
Our Practice Carers Champion is Chantelle Harding (Receptionist at our Goring Surgery)
Our local Carer Support Group meets regularly in Goring and the lead is Ann Hart, who can be contacted on
To download a copy of our Care for Carers information leaflet please click here.
Please click here to download our carers registration form.
ARE YOU A CARER ?
Are you a young person caring or helping to care for a member of your family?
Do you .............
- Look after somone who is frail, unwell, elderly or has a disability?
- Care for a child with special needs?
- Want to know what help and support is available to you, locally and nationally?
- Need information on benefits and services, eg Social Services, NHS?
- Want to talk to someone who understands and has time to listen?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions, the South and Vale Carers Centre can help you with information and advice. Telephone 01235 510212 email firstname.lastname@example.org 5 Lydalls Road, Didcot Oxon OX11 7HX.
South & Vale Carers Centre website www.svcarers.org.uk
Oxfordshire Carers website www.carersoxfordshire.org.uk .
Please let your doctor know too - he or she will be able to offer you help, advice and support.